- To help students become successful and innovative leaders equipped with the necessary skills to respond to the needs of the contemporary age,
- To become a role model by developing cooperations and coordinations between universities in the TRNC,
- To provide quality and sustainable support to the local and global competition.
Heritage and the Truth
The quality policy of ITU-TRNC Education and Research Campuses is to provide work which will systematically improve and validate activities which support education and learning processes.
- To strengthen our image within the country and increase our brand value,
- To enable all students get the maximum benefit from available opportunities,
- To make sure education is constantly improved and enhanced,
- To become the leader of trainings that will increase innovative approaches,
- To update education curricula in terms of national and international standards and the needs of the sector,
- To keep the quality high with the aim of always being an active, beneficial, competitive, internationally renowned and esteemed world university with a focus on high performance,
- To create a management and organisation understanding which will enable all executive units to work together and have high performance levels,
- To organise and hold training and social activities to increase the skills, productivity, knowledge and team spirit of academic personnel and workers in executive units,
- To support the contribution and attendance of our academic personnel to conferences, symposiums, panels, seminars, open sessions and courses,
- To build a bridge between non governmental organisations and the business world,
- To create project units that are at the level to answer to R&D demands,
- To play a frontrunner role in all educational activities.
Establishment: Istanbul Technical University was founded in 1773 with the name Mühendishane-i Bahr-i Hümâyun (The Imperial School of Naval Engineering).
Opening: ITU North Cyprus began English preparatory education at the Famagusta Campus in the 2011-2012 Academic Year.
Campus: The Famagusta Campus is on a 45 acre land. It includes 10 new buildings and 6 old monuments.
Students: As of the 2020-2021 Academic Year, the number of students has reached 473.
Logo: The word “ITU” is written with the corporate writing font Republic. The “Bee Logo” is framed with an ellipse which has the words “Istanbul Technical University” written in it and at the bottom the words “North Cyprus” are written in one color.
Texture: The logo was formed on the basis of the honeycomb which represents infinite repetition.
Color: Tones of navy and gold form the basis of the corporate identity.
Motto: "Her zaman (n+1)'inci nesil üniversite"